Thursday, July 23, 2009

NAME CHANGE!


Ruh roh, my oh so clever blog name is not so clever. Scott over at Domicidal Maniac beat me to it - sorry Scott! So a quick meeting of the minds and voila, problem solved. Welcome to Domicile Tendencies!

And while I have you, the picture above is from the home of one of my favorite designers. I was introduced to Barrie Benson in Domino a few years back and fell in love with her style and taste. I love her use of mid-century mixed with traditional and lots of oranges and blues. Check out more images of her home (and cute family) at Charlotte Home and Garden.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't need to do that! There is enough room in this World Wide Web for the both of us!

    post script: I'm one of you newest and biggest fans! I'm definitely going to add you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete